RML is a family of exceptional healthcare professionals who put patients first. Be a part of a team that helps individuals continue on their road to recovery from serious illnesses and injuries.
Our team excels in caring for patients who require ventilator weaning, medically complex care and wound management. RML is made up of 200+ physicians and more than 600 staff members including nurses, respiratory and rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists and dieticians who treat and comfort patients.
Partnered with Loyola University Health System and Advocate Health Care, we have the strong connections and comprehensive resources that promote enriching career experiences.
RML offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package. Employees can choose from a large selection of benefits that help protect their health, wealth and well-being. Benefits include:
- Medical – RML offers medical plans to choose from that cover a wide variety of medical services as well as prescription drugs. Employees select a plan based upon their personal and family needs.
- Dental – Employees may choose a dental plan for preventive/diagnostic care, basic and major treatment and orthodontia.
- Vision – Employees may select the optional vision plan, Vision Service Plan (VSP), that provides value and savings on eye exams and eyewear, plus discounts for laser vision correction.
- Life/AD&D insurance – RML provides employees with basic life insurance, basic accidental death and dismemberment insurance and the opportunity to buy optional life insurance for the employee, spouse and family.
- Disability insurance – RML offers both short and long-term disability insurance to provide compensation in cases where employees are injured or sick and unable to work for extended periods of time as outlined in the plan.
- Flexible spending accounts – Through RML’s flexible spending account (FSA) program, employees can use tax-free dollars to pay for 1) most medical, dental and vision care expenses such as co-payments, deductibles and services that are not covered in their plans and 2) dependent care expenses such as child care and elder care.
- 401 (k) retirement plan – RML’s 401 (k) plan enables employees to save 1% to 35% of their pay for retirement in a before-tax basis. For every $1 employees contribute (up to 4% of their salaries), RML contributes $1 to their accounts. Employees are 100% vested in the money both they and RML contribute.
- Paid time off (PTO) – RML offers employees flexibility taking time off. Full-time employees receive 26 days each year. Based on length of service and other factors, the number of paid time off days increases. In addition to PTO, RML offers extended illness time, bereavement leave, jury duty and family medical leave.
- Employee assistance plan (EAP) – To help employees who may need help managing stress, RML offers an EAP at no cost. Counselors are available 24 hours a day and are available to both employees and their family members.
- Employee fitness room – RML provides a place to exercise at work. Fitness room and showers are available to employees at no cost.
- Banking alternatives – RML employees can elect to become a member of Healthcare Associates Credit Union, which offers many services similar to local banks.