RML Specialty Hospital is pleased to announce, we have resumed our regular visiting hours 8:30 am – 8:00 pm every day. There is a limit of two visitors per patient.
At RML, we do believe that visitors play an important role in patient recovery. While friends and family members are all encouraged to visit their loved ones, we ask the patient’s recovery to remain the primary concern.
To protect our patients and staff, all visitors need to:
- Comply with RML’s visitor screen process
- Temperature check
- Respond to COVID-19 exposure questions
- Masks MUST be worn throughout the visit and while in the patient’s room.
- No eating in patient’s room
- As a reminder if you were exposed to COVID-19 or feel ill, please refrain from visiting.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we maintain a safe environment for all.
If you have any questions, please contact your care coordinator.
To learn more and view virtual tours of our facilities, please click here.